Ancelotti is after another Premier League gig



Former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has revealed how he is desperate to manage again in the Premier League.

The Italian, who was sacked immediately after the final game at Everton last season, is itching to get back out on the training field.

"I love the football in England," he said. "Right now, England is the best country in the world for football.

"I've said I'm not afraid to spend one year out, trying to find a solution that enables me to stay in English football.


"If I can find the right solution, the right team, I'll be very happy."

Despite the ruthless nature of his dismissal, Ancelotti holds no grudges with the hierarchy at Chelsea.

"I was not happy to leave the club and to leave these people," he said. "But this is football and I knew this before I went there.

"I want to say thank you to Roman Abramovich, to the players, to all the people I worked with there."